1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

[JBoss] JBoss Tools deploy error: This may be caused by your server's temporary deploy...

Discussão em 'StackOverflow' iniciado por Stack, Setembro 24, 2021.

1. Stack

Stack Membro Participativo

I have the following error when deploying an application with JBoss Tools in Eclipse:

Error renaming C:\wildfly-8.1.0.Final\standalone\tmp\tmp7858611943756287857.xhtml to C:\wildfly-8.1.0.Final\standalone\deployments\.war\403.xhtml.

This may be caused by your server's temporary deploy directory being on a different filesystem than the final destination.

You may adjust these settings in the server editor.

And here is a screenshot of the error:

[​IMG]

On the documentation, I found this:

You can customize the deployment location and packaging type:

• To select the workspace deployment folder for the server, click Use workspace metadata.
    • To select the deployment folder of the application server, click Use the JBoss deploy folder.
    • To select a folder of your choice, click Use a custom deploy folder. With this option, complete the Deploy directories and Temporary Deploy Directory fields. The temporary folder must be on the same file system as the final deploy location otherwise publishing often fails.
    • For all modules to be archived for deployment, select the Deploy projects as compressed archives check box. This avoids exploded deployments and reduces the amount of memory deployments occupy but may result in slower deployment.

What does The temporary folder must be on the same file system as the final deploy location mean? How can I solve it?

I've realized that the error doesn't occur when the check box Deploy projects as compressed archives is checked.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página