1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

Setting Template Permissions [4.5]

Discussão em 'PSDN - Forum' iniciado por Simon Tregloan-Reed, Junho 12, 2017.

1. Hi all,

I've run into a bit of an issue when trying to setup role permissions for templates. It seems that giving a user role view permissions allows them to create, edit and delete any template for that object. Is there a better way that this can be managed so that the admin have more control over which exact permissions they want that user role to have when accessing templates?

Also I've found it confusing to manage the permissions for each object when accessing the tab, with sub-tab, options. If I follow the "Applications Setup > Tabs > Object" path and access the main object, with several sub-objects, then it quickly becomes confusing to manage the permissions for these templates. It would be easier if the permissions layout was cleaned up and organized into its main tabs and sub tabs. If I access the sub-tabs themselves then its alright but accessing the main tab is supposed to be faster.

I have similar trouble with going down this path: "Administration Setup > Roles > User > Permissions". The "Menu: templates" permission option could show multiple times which doesn't help when your trying to target a particular sub-tab.

Regards,

Simon Tregloan-Reed

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página