1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Anuncie Aqui ! Entre em contato fdantas@4each.com.br

OpenEdge OS-COMMAND fails to execute

Discussão em 'StackOverflow' iniciado por fdantas, Julho 31, 2017.

1. fdantas

fdantas Administrator Moderador

I have a procedure which produces a .cmd file, with instructions to send an email via blat, which is then used in OpenEdge as OS-COMMAND VALUE(cCommandFile).

The cCommandFile has the contents of:

Blat BLATMSG2017073150869.txt -subject "A Test Message" -to <MY-EMAIl-ADDRESS> -server <MY-SMTP-SERVER> -f <SENDER-ADDRESS> -i <FROM-ADDRESS> -log M:\blat.log -timestamp

When the command runs, the error "'blat' is not recognised as an internal or external command" is shown.

However locating the .cmd file and running this directly from user launched command promp works fine and the emails are sent as expected.

I have checked the path in both command windows (one initiated by OpenEdge which fails, and the other being the one i open to run the .cmd directly). Both PATH variables are identical. I have also tried generating the file as a .bat, no change.

I Can run blat.exe by explicitly specifying the path to it, however it is installed correctly and available to cmd prompt when i run it, it would be better to get this to run as it should.

Continue reading...

Compartilhe esta Página